True learning stems from nurturing curiosity and desire to seek answers. To facilitate this, we create an atmosphere that is warm, friendly and supportive to children. Our teachers are not authority-wielding figures but friendly mentors, ho ensure that the classroom is an emotionally safe space where children can dig deeper and take risks with their imagination and blossom without any fear of being
Teacher support and development is the backbone of Manava Bharati. For a teacher to be a role model, it's important that s/he is also groomed with utmost care. After the careful selection of a teacher, s/he is continuously exposed to faculty development and support. Teachers at Manava Bharati are:
- Informed about the latest research findings in education
- In touch with their inner self and professional development
- Encouraged to develop interpersonal skills necessary for meaningful interaction with school-age children
- Encouraged to learn from the strengths of experiences of teachers in schools in India and abroad.
- Encouraged to upgrade their skills and knowledge levels as teachers of an integrated curriculum.
To address the needs of the teachers at Manava Bharati, various trainings and workshops are conducted. In addition, workshops are also conducted by resource persons from accomplished schools of learning and universities of higher education.